Power up kids’ play with this fun LEGO® City Cyber Stunt Bike (60358) set for ages 5+, featuring a toy motorcycle with flywheel power for performing cool jumps and stunts. Just add the LEGO City Stuntz rider for nonstop stunt action.
Includes printed and digital building instructions
Kids can follow the pictorial guide to build the toy stunt bike or enjoy an interactive building experience with the LEGO Builder app – a digital mentor with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow them to visualize the model from all angles as they build.
Cool toys for kids
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for realistic role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for even bigger stunt-show extravaganzas!
- Flywheel-powered toy motorcycle – Ramp up kids’ play with this LEGO® City Cyber Stunt Bike (60358) for real stunt action
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build a flywheel-powered stunt motorcycle, plus a LEGO® City Stuntz rider minifigure
- Real stunt action – Kids push the bike to activate the flywheel, then release it to perform fun jumps and stunts
- Fun for kids aged 5+ – Give this LEGO® City Stuntz playset as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day treat
- Dimensions – When built, the Cyber Stunt Bike measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide
- Collect and combine – Add this stunt bike playset to others from the LEGO® City Stuntz universe for more stunt-show fun
- Includes printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the stunt bike from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Learn-as-you-play toys – LEGO® City playsets come with structures, vehicles and characters designed for imaginative role play that helps kids develop creative skills and confidence
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Putting safety in the spotlight – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety