What Makes ThinkBaby Sunscreen a safer alternative?
- Top Rated on EWG's Skin Deep with a "1" rating since 2010
- Daily use sunscreen
- Reef safe
- BPA free
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
- Protects baby's skin upon application
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection for babies
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel
- Effective for face and body
Packed with highly effective nutrients, this pediatrician-dermatologist tested sunscreen features:
- SPF50 Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Made in the USA
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: ZINC OXIDE 20% (NON-NANO)
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: PURIFED WATER, CAPRYLIC /CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERY-4 ISOSTERATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENTATED METHYL ABIETATE (PINE WOOD RESIN), MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CAPRYLHDROXAMIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PAPAYA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, HYALUROUNIC ACID (PLANT BASED)
Note: The base formulations of our sunscreens are identical. We set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible.